Beware of Electronic Fraud!
Hackers send messages as if it is from an organization, company, banks with the intent of you entering your personal information.
When you receive an email asking for some personal information, try to verify in other ways the provenance. Don’t despair!
- See if the email has links or strange files. Never click just pass the mouse over and take!
- Peresteeste attention to the sender of the email.
- Verify on the internet if someone else received the same email and complained about the fraud.
- If you still have doubts contact the company.
Ops! I entered my data and fell into the fraud. What to do?
Don’t despair this is the first step!
- Change the passwords of your company and yours, Ex: Card, banks, social networks…
- Create complex passwords and unic for each account!
- Verify your accounts and see if there is anything strange.
- Contact banks, card operators and inform what happened.
Do not ignore suspicious emails but also do not despair!